Our hearts and thoughts are with those in the community impacted by Sunday’s severe weather event. Hope’s Front Door is ready to help those in need who have been affected.
Some of emergency assistance available includes:
- Food Vouchers (Grocery Store Gift Certificates)
- Transportation (Gas Vouchers, Train and Bus Passes)
- Toiletry Items
- Goodwill Store Certificates- for clothing & household goods
- Prescription Medication
- Emergency Oral Health Care
- Medical supplies
- Eye Exams/Eyeglasses
- Referrals to area helping agencies
Please contact us at 630.322.9303 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to access services.